Sunday, May 13, 2012

These people need professional help...

Bride Bear? Mom Bear? Barbie Bear?
So, yesterday I came home and almost took out the dogwood tree in the front yard. As I turned into the driveway, I saw the Bear... in all his glory... in Drag.

That's right, they made him a dress out of what looks like muslin - with a headpiece/veil to match. 

Oh. Em. Fucking. Gee.

It's not easy to see, but he's holding flowers. I had to hide behind Son O'Mine's car to snap the pic since the neighbors were out in the yard and don't take kindly to me strolling across their driveway for a photo op.

I'm weirded out by people who dress up their LIVE pets but damn, this takes it to a whole nother level.

The sad thing is... it's not even a pretty dress. They could've at least gone with something in a floral.

*Sigh...*

Since we're dancing on the gender fence here, I can't wait to see what they have in mind for Memorial Day. I'm picturing a platinum blonde wig, stars and stripes miniskirt and white patent leather boots.

And flaming batons...


No comments:

Post a Comment